And truly believe that partnering with the appropriate professionals strengthens our therapeutic impact on the long-term success of our clients and their loved ones.
At Driftwood Recovery we strive to develop strategic partnerships with professionals throughout the country. We rely on these professional relationships to be an extension of the quality of care that residents receive here at Driftwood. This commitment to partnerships and proper aftercare planning ensures that we are providing the most appropriate resources for our alumni on their path to long-term recovery.
Our Network of Professionals
We are consistently exploring ways to expand our network of trusted professionals.
If you provide a service that you think may benefit our clients and their families, we encourage you to connect with our team.
- Private practice clinicians
- Family Therapists, support
- Specialists – pain, relationships, eating disorders, process addictions etc.
- Sober living and Extended Care
- Intensives and Workshops
- Interventionists, Sober Companions, Transport
- Education Consultants
- Attorneys and legal professionals
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Step-down Programs: PHP, IOP, OP
- Specialty Treatment Programs and Hospitals
As a referent we invite you to become part of the treatment team while your client is in our care.
We understand that developing therapeutic rapport with clients can take time and we value open communication and collaboration when creating an individualized treatment plan for each resident. The bridge created between professionals and our team allows for establishing trust and attachment quickly, insight and context to advance therapeutic efforts, implementation of assessments and consultations with specialists, and an understanding of family dynamics, resources, and previously failed treatment episodes.
What to expect:
- Weekly referent updates when consent is granted
- Collaboration on aftercare planning and scheduling
- Potential to co-facilitate individual sessions with Driftwood Clinicians, by phone or in person
- Professionals tour of facility and time with Clinical team when requested
Help us Break the cycle of suffering
Contact Driftwood Recovery today to get more information or schedule a tour.