Courageous Family Program
Designed to treat the individual within the context of relationships, rather than the individual alone.
We believe that considering the entire family during treatment allows for a guide to building a solid foundation in recovery and restoring balance within our relationships.
Our team devotes two and a half days each month, in addition to family sessions, to helping families and friends of our clients reclaim their lives and their cherished connections. We invite the entire circle of family, friends, and colleagues to participate and learn healthier ways to live together and embrace recovery.
Loved ones can expect:
- ✓ New strategies for improved communication
- ✓ An increased understanding and compassion for every individual in the family
- ✓ A clearer sense of the importance of boundaries
- ✓ New methods for practicing self-care and soothing
- ✓ A plan for better utilizing their support communities
- ✓ Community and shared experiences from others in recovery
- ✓ Education on the importance of movement and nutrition in recovery
- ✓ A deeper understanding of the nature of addiction and chronic pain
- ✓ Information about treatment at Driftwood
- ✓ First-hand experience of what treatment is like for their loved one
- ✓ Their own therapeutic experience
2022 Courageous Family Program Dates
May 13-15, 2022
June 17-19, 2022
July 15-17, 2022
August 12-14, 2022
September 30 - October 2, 2022
November 4-6, 2022
December 2-4, 2022
Break the cycle of suffering through surrender.
Contact Driftwood Recovery today to get more information or schedule a tour.